Image Map

Monday, October 1, 2012

Halloween Disney Villain Painted Cookies {Scar, Hades & Maleficent}

That's a mouthful. 

In high school I took a painting class in which I got a C+. It was really hard and I received my lowest grade of the semester in painting; a class in which I expected to get an "easy A". Mr Aitken expected perfection and my paintings were far from perfection. So, I accepted the fact that I didn't like painting and painting didn't like me. But I decided to give it another shot. I'm so glad I did! These were so fun to do. 


I've seen painted cookies and I've been DYING to try them! I saw this painting and also this one on Pinterest and knew I had to make it into a cookie!! I came up with Hades on my own.




Scar



Maleficent.. as you can see the "paint" is still wet. I'm not the most patient person.



Hades



I will definitely be doing more painted cookies in the future! 


*I noticed the site for the original Maleficent painting is no longer up, if anyone knows the artist let me know so I can link his or her page!

No comments: