Image Map

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Hand Painted Teacup Cookies


Sometimes I stay up so late doing cookies. Sometimes I take very last minute orders (like this one.. literally had one day to do them). It always makes me realize just how awesome my husband is. He stayed up with me for these ones and made carne asada at 1:00 am AND cleaned up my cookie dough and icing mess so we went to bed at 3:00 with a clean kitchen. Really though, it doesn't get any better than him. Makes cookie decorating a lot more fun when you don't have to clean anything up :). The best part is he does it to be nice, not because I ask. And he's a hunk, so that's nice too. 







I love how delicate and pretty these turned out. Perfect for a baby shower. Thanks for the order Katy!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. cOuld you do a tutorial for these or some other painted cookie? So pretty!! Love your site.

Sugar Bea said...

I will eventually do a painted cookie tutorial! Probably not until after Christmas break though :)

Thanks!
Caitlin

Anonymous said...

Just found your site and having a tea party for my Sunday School Class of Senior Women ages 74-94 years old. Wanting to have party probally 1st week of July. Could I order these please. My email is arts611@aol.com. Thanks